Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
THE 2022 APPLICATION CYCLE IS NOW OPEN
PLEASE NOTE: This is a NEW application portal and all applicants will need to create a new account.
Thank you for your interest in applying to YoungArts. We look forward to receiving your materials and wish you every success with your application.
The deadline to fully complete and submit an application is Friday, October 15, 2021 by 11:59pm ET (Eastern Time)/8:59pm PT (Pacific Time).
To apply to YoungArts, artists must be:
- a US citizen, permanent resident/green card recipient or be legally able to receive taxable income in the US.
- 15-18 years of age or in grades 10-12 on December 1, 2021.
Please also note that Finalists who have previously attended National YoungArts Week are not eligible to apply in any discipline/category. We encourage these past award winners to join YoungArts Post for access to exclusive benefits and opportunities.
How to Apply:
- Prepare your submission materials.
- Complete the online application.
- Pay the $35 non-refundable application fee or get it waived. Learn more about fee waivers in our FAQs.
- Click FINALIZE to submit by October 15, 2021 at 11:59pm ET (Eastern Time)/8:59pm PT (Pacific Time).
- Win cash awards
- Be mentored by accomplished artists
- Receive a lifetime of creative and professional support
- Join a distinguished artistic community
- Become a U.S. Presidential Scholar in the Arts
- Achieve national recognition